Thursday, March 8, 2018

Best Days...

Hi folks...today Simon Says Stamp have released their latest collection "Best Days" and you can check out all the fabulous products from the release HERE.

Simon very kindly sent me the Big Thanks Words stamp set to play with and I love the beautiful big script sentiments and all the smaller ones you can add to make multiple greetings. Sentiment stamps are so versatile and in my world, you can never have enough.
So I got to work, scoring and folding A2 cards from Simon Says Stamp Fog and Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and used my current favourite Thinlits die from Tim Holtz and Sizzix - Stacked Deckle to cut Distress Watercolour panels.
I inked the large Thanks sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Fog ink and stamped repeatedly on the background using the Tim Holtz Tonic Stamp Platform to ensure even spacing. I then stamped another favourite, Simon Says Stamp Bouquet Of Thanks with Versamark ink, heat embossed with Ranger Superfine White Embossing Powder and coloured with Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers using a Detailer Brush.
I stamped the small sentiment on a strip of Fog Card with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink.
and I love how the thanks sentiment still shows ever so subtly under the stamped flowers...
I'll be back tomorrow to share another "Big Thanks Words" card, until then have fun whatever you're doing.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx