Monday, September 11, 2017

Tim Holtz joins the STAMPtember party...

Hi Folks...woohoo how exciting...Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous have joined the STAMPtember party with a fabulous exclusive set of stamps and a cool stencil...
a big thank you to Heidi and the lovely folks at Simon Says Stamp for sending me this amazing set to play with...supplies are limited, once it's gone, it's gone...so don't delay...I would run rather than walk over to Simon Says Stamp if you want to get your hands on one...click HERE
and here's Card No 1 using Antique Linen Distress Oxide and the Wood Slice stamp to create the background...


I'll be back later today to share my DT project for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and will be sharing more STAMPtember makes using this set later in the week.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful set of stamps, I love how you used the wood for that gorgeous background and the trees and deer are beautiful! Counting the days until we see 'the Professor'!! Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful - great stamps, used by a very talented lady!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered this set as soon as it was released, looking forward t receiving it. Gorgeous card Kath. Hugs. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is truly beautiful l love the Antique Linen Distress Oxide and the Wood Slice stamp you used to create this amazing background look with the trees and Raindeer just finishes off your card so beautifully Kath ...........truely stunning take care sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like alot of fun Kath, great set and I love your card...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh MY, I thought gazing at the stars was cool ... this card is BEAUTIFUL! You Rocked this stamp set too... the details; wood slice, the snow, the background ... just amazing ... so YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kath :-) love the background and how you used the wood slice, the deer and sloping snow drifts are fabulous too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, so envious of you going with Anne to Tim's class, wish I was joining you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Kath, this is beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Making it right now! What did you use for the snow specks? I cannot figure it out....I have to make this card lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marci, I used Stampendous Frantage White Chunky Embossing Powder sprinkled on and heat embossed from underneath so that the powder doesn't blow away...hope this helps xxx

    ReplyDelete