Friday, June 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Buddy...

Hi folks...where does time go...is it really 11 years since this bundle of snuggliness came into my life...
and oh boy was that a culture shock...he ate everything in sight...from the flowers in the garden...poisonous daffodil bulbs and Cotoneaster berries...his Dad's socks...a whole pizza box and many more unmentionables...all with no adverse effects and despite his advancing years is still prone to the odd naughty hooligan moment.
there are now 2 senior citizens in the cubbyhole crew with more silver threads in their hair than gold but we rub along nicely together and my furry elder statesman takes all the crafty tantrums and grumpy moments in his stride...only commenting with the occasion sigh. He's my 24/7 best friend...cosy hot water bottle...cubbyhole and sofa companion and likes nothing better than snuggling up for a "it's a dog's life" afternoon snooze...
or supervising when I'm working in the garden...
but age is just a number and he can't count so I'm not expecting he'll be acting his age instead of his shoe size anytime soon and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm looking forward to many more happy hooligan years with my adorable best friend and trusty cubbyhole partner.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY
LOVE YOU LOADS
Hugs Kath xxx