Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Believe In The Season Take 3...

Hi folks...I'm back to share "Holiday Background" card number 3 and I think this may be my favourite so far...

using papers from Tim Holtz new Tidings Stash Pad...Stitched Ovals Thinlits and more stamp images from Holiday Drawings...can you tell I'm besotted with this sweet log cabin image...
and to jazz it up a bit...a layered up die cut sentiment from Holiday Words Script Thinlits...
I'll be back tomorrow to share the last "Holiday Background" card with an added "something different" bonus...I get asked many times where I take my card photos so I'm treating you to a tour of my photographic studio...yes the "loaded with all the latest high tech equipment imaginable" room. In the meantime you can check out all the fabulous products in the "Believe In The Season" release from Simon Says Stamp.
See you all later
Hugs Kath xxx