Thursday, September 29, 2016

Here We Go Again...

Hi folks...the cubbyhole is back to being nice and tidy...a place for everything and everything in it's place...just the way I like it...
but not for long I suspect...today I'm planning on some Halloween playtime...having fun with all things spooky...

before I have to knuckle down tomorrow and do the step-by-steps for the Fiskars samples...they do say the job isn't done until the paperwork's completed so tomorrow will be one of those "big girl knickers and lots of coffee" kind of days.
Hugs Kath xxx

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could have a room like this. Still managing on the kitchen table and clearing away for every meal...oh well !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and tidy Kath. Have a super play day.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! Your room looks amazing Kath x Can't say the same for mine right now, but I hope to change that after a few hours of the dreaded ironing !!! Enjoy your spooky fun playtime

    Sending best wishes

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks fabulous. I can't wait to see what Halloween projects you create. Have fun.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so good Kath and always feel good too, happy crafting...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you all back to normal and look forward to seeing your Halloween creations! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous space to work in and so organised too! thank you Kath for sharing your crafty space x

    ReplyDelete