Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Can you believe...

Hi folks...can you believe it's June already...the month that signals the start of Summer but apparently nobody's told the weather...the gloriously warm sunshine has disappeared...replaced by a chilly wind which feels like it's blowing down from the arctic...more like November to be honest. But before I continue with the doom and gloom...it's time to announce the winner of my GIVE-AWAY...

Congratulations No 20
Please e-mail me with your address Linda and I'll get your parcel off in the mail
Now that the back garden is under control...I've been getting to grips with the jungle of overgrown shrubs in the front...
I'm beginning to realise that this gardening malarkey is just the same as crafting...a never ending list of things to do but at least the azaleas don't seem to mind the cold weather and are doing their bit in the kerb appeal department...

but before I can continue I need to make a trip to the skip with the trimmings from yesterday's short back and sides adventure...
But I'm a fair weather gardener and with the forecast not looking too good for today...it seems there is a silver lining to every cloud...the first day of the month means a brand new tag over at "12 Tags" and woohoo...Creative Chemistry 101 goes live again today which means it may well end up being a snuggle up on the sofa with the laptop and my Furry Companion kind of a day.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx