Friday, March 18, 2016

Distress Crayon Playtime

Hi folks...no way was I going to throw away the die cut butterfly left over from yesterday's "12 Tags of 2016" Tag and as if I needed an excuse...it was another chance to have some more Distress Crayon Playtime...
lots of finger smudging and blending...inking...stamping...die-cutting...splattering...embossing and generally having fun...


Have a great weekend everyone...I'm looking forward to a busy one at The NEC with lots of lovely crafty folks and I'll see you all on Monday with another Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge project.
Hugs Kath xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love your upside-tag! I really like the corrugated cardboard butterfly and colors .... amazing! Fabulous background! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. It would have been a crime to waste the butterfly and the resulting tag is fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW,that is soooo pretty love the colours.Happy Weekend to you and your family,and of course to our Buddy bless him.Huggles and Cuddles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the rich vibrant colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous way to use the left-overs Kath! Love it. Now should I get my bits out of the bin or leave them in there..... hmmm. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous way to use the negative and scraps...you amaze me, and what a gorgeous result!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous project.... Im hoping my crayons come soon as you've inspired me to play! hugs

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete