Sunday, November 8, 2015

Woof...woof...I'm excited...

Hi to all my lovely bloggy friends...it's your favourite bundle of happy golden deliciousness signing in...
today is the last day of me being home alone with my Dad. WOOF...WOOF...I'm muchly excited that my crafty old Mum will be home late tonight and we'll be back to being snuggled up cosy bedtime buddies.  And not a moment too soon...the Goods Received Department has been kept busy so there's lots of new goodies for the cubbyhole crew to have fun with. 

I wonder if she's realised that while she's winging her way home...way up there at 20,000ft...she'll be missing out on the very last episode of her favourite Downtown Abbey...oops may not be the "happy to be home" welcome I'm hoping for.
See you all soon
Big Hugs & Snuggles
BUDDY xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Buddy, hope you have a wonderful day. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Buddy, I'm sure your mum will be thrilled to see you again even if she did miss out on the last episode of Downtown Abbey. And I foresee lots of time together in the cubbyhole...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your mum will love being at home so she can put her feet up for a while - snuggled up with her favourite golden boy.
    Looks like there will be lots of activity in the cubbyhole once she has been able to catch her breath.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no place like home surrounded by your family sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your mum has the new glitter which won't be available in the US to us regular folks until Nov. 20 (the date keeps moving). Can't wait to see what lovelys she will make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely lot of goodies Mum has to come home to Buddy! She is going to have some fun.

    It will be so nice for you to be able to have cuddles, but I bet she will be tired after all her hectic days and the flight home, so treat her gently won't you.... Big hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete