Saturday, October 24, 2015

What A Numptie...

Hi folks...there is absolutely no doubt that I was right at the head of the queue when the "NUMPTIE" genes were handed out but hey going by past mistakes you've probably worked that out already. I was over the moon when I saw Tim's gorgeous Village Dwelling Die and jumped right in to order it...
what I didn't realise was...I also needed Village Bell Tower and Village Winter to create the church steeple and snowfall effect but they're here now so that particular oversight will be our little secret...
and I'm super duper excited that the Distress Paper Mosaic Kit has arrived...haven't a clue what I'm going to make with it yet but I've written myself a little reminder note to self  "for goodness sake...read the instructions and watch Tim's video" before I have another "bull in a china shop/all guns blazing" numptie disaster on my hands.
In the meantime I'm looking forward to a fun workshop day at The Papeterie.
Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned
Hugs Kath xxx