Thursday, October 8, 2015

Playtime 1...Kitting 0...

Hi folks...crikey it's Thursday already and I still haven't made a start on the kitting marathon...I know you'll be sympathetic when I tell you I got stuck in the playtime groove...here's the second card I made with the fabulous Birch Trees Die...

completely different from yesterday's card...I told you this die is versatile...it's definitely one for all seasons. And kitting has been put on hold for the next few days...the old dodgy neck problem came back yesterday with a vengeance...I was sitting on the sofa and reached over to grab my coffee cup when bingo...a horrendous pain stopped me in my tracks and left me struggling to move my head for about half an hour...yeah old crock and ready for the knackers yard spring to mind so it's been light duties and a diet of Neurofen...it feels a little bit easier today but I'm not chancing my luck...the cubbyhole crew are temporarily grounded and have been sent to the nearest sofa for some "sod's law why does it always happen when you're busy" time out.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

13 comments:

  1. Love this card. Sorry you're not feeling up to par.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your neck, hope it gets better soon. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, sorry to hear about the neck problem. Hope it eases soon as aches & pains are never much fun.
    Love the card Kath and that die is great.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. It's not stifled your creativity though, your card is gorgeous
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous!

    hope you feel better soon! I have that problem with my neck all the time, so I know what you're going through, and it's no fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kath. I do hope you DO REST & your neck pain eases out. Take care & gentle hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! My birch trees are on the way, and I can't wait to play after seeing this. Do hope your neck will let you play again soon.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning kath. the die is amazing. no wonder you needed to play! good luck with the kitting x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your pain eases up soon and you're back 100% soon. This is a lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow knitting would be put on the back burner for me too having seen what a fabulous card Kath using your gorgeous die its stunning l love every detail added and the Raindeer is gorgeous too! So sorry to hear of your pain l too hope it eases quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card. And have every intention to use it as a 'sample' for one of my sons-in-laws Christmas card. I don't have all the same supplies, (yet)but think I can make a credible CASE :) This may be the first time I have commented but I have been following you for quite some time. Love your creativity! Wishing you a quick healing and magic fingers for when you get to the kitting.
    Lu C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! That die looks awesome! i hope your neck gets better soon, take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete