Monday, July 6, 2015

Christmas Kitting Chaos...

Hi folks...It's time to don my Fiskars hat again for a week of CHRISTMAS KITTING CHAOS...not one but TWO Christmas themed kits...one for the Fiskars Workshop at The NEC...
the other for a Fiskars Workshop in France...
double the fun/double the debris and as I'm not intending changing the colour of the cubbyhole walls anytime soon...it was time for an early morning Spray Stain Session at the outdoor spray booth...
 and time to enjoy a cuppa while they dry
I think this "wearing more glitter than a Christmas Tree" and "very mucky hands" crafter might be confined to barracks for a while...
I won't be planning a trip to my local M&S anytime soon...that's for sure.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

5 comments:

  1. You are a busy bee. Love the colour choice but perhaps not ideal for the hands LOL Head & Shoulders shampoo is great for getting ink off hands (heaven knows what it does to your hair) or if you have some to hand, some blending solution.
    It's certainly a 'look' that would go down well in M&S after the stars LOL
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had thought about spraying outside! If there was a 'kitting marathon' you would win hands down Kath - I hope you have got one of Tim's 'scrubbies' to shift that ink! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do make me smile hun x
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - they're definitely inky fingers! Hope your craft scrubbie works well! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are great at organizing your kits,Kath. Sure wish I didn't live across the pond ,so I could be in one of your classes. I'm not very creative though. When Archiver's was here in town ,I used to go out Just to browse. Browsing led to buying,so now I have boxes of supplies sitting around.
    Keep up the good work and give Buddy a great big hug. It's wonderful to have little doggie to love. My Franklin is 12 yrs old now,and is at my side all day long. He's a little Maltese.

    ReplyDelete