Sunday, November 2, 2014

DIY versus Crafting...

Hi folks...is today going to be a crafting or a DIY day...well after darn near killing myself on Thursday/Friday hopping up and down that stepladder...I'm hanging up my DIY hat for a while...in fact the way I feel right now the next stage may have to wait until the other side of Christmas...I'm not stressing about the cubbyhole 2-tone look and can't continue anyway until hubby recovers from the first flatpack encounter...tackles number 2 and demolishes the rest of the shelves...
I have to say I'm absolutely loving the new storage from Argos...
 especially the drawers...perfect for holding all my Fiskars Dies and Punches...

so it's going to be a crosswords...coffee and a little bit of gentle crafting kind of a day having fun with the gorgeous new dies that my lovely buddy Paula very kindly sent me to play with...
Hugs Kath xxx