Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Thank You Stampers Anonymous...

Hi folks...just when I was thinking that life couldn't get any more exciting after my Designer Challenge invitation...another cool e-mail popped in to my Inbox inviting me to make samples for Creativation 2017 with Tim's fabulous new stamps and stencils from Stampers Anonymous....it was one of those "yes yes yes" didn't even have to think about it decisions and a huge thank you to Tim, Mario, Paula and the lovely folks at Stampers Anonymous for including me in the Creativation Adventure. Stamping is and always will be my first love and there's nothing quite like a bundle of gorgeous red rubber to make your heart sing...your pulse race and those crafty fingers twitch...
and here you can see all the fabulous samples in the Stampers Anonymous booth including some from my lovely Simon Says Stamp buddies...Barbara and Emma...
and here are a few of the cards I made with some of my favourites...
Slate and Stone/Illustrated Garden
 Flower Jar
 Illustrated Garden

there's still a pile of gorgeous Stampers Anonymous rubber waiting to be inked so guess what's on today's list of fun things to do and I'll be back to share more samples soon.
Hugs Kath xxx

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes Kath. Some super stamps & other products in the 2017 release.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath,
    Congratulations, you so deserve to be invited to make samples with Tim's designs, your artwork is amazing. Love the creations you have made so far, looking forward to seeing the rest.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath, that first sample is now my all time favourite of your work, it is an absolute stunner (I am so glad I pre-ordered those very stamps!!) and your other samples are beautiful. Like Christine, above, has already said, you so deserve to be invited to make samples for Tim, he knows a good one when he sees one!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous but the top one is my personal favourite...have fun..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news that you were able to play with the new goodies and then have them displayed in Phoenix as well. You are such a lucky bunny...luck doesn't really come into it though does it, Tim and his team recognise talent when they see it! Have fun playing with all your new stamps, it much better than going out in the cold😊.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you a lucky girl :) Gorgeous cards, I think I may need to get some of these stamps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful thing to happen and so very well deserved Kath! Love these cards and wonderful stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW,Kath,can just see your face when that lot arrived.Why wouldn't they ask you,A Very Talented Lady,and you Enjoy it.Happy Stamping.Loving the cards especially the First One.I am 65 today lol,just thought I'd throw that in hee hee.Huggles and of course a Huge Cuddle for Buddy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to have you aboard Kath - so well done! Can't wait to see what's next! paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kath they are stunning! looking forward to seeing more take care x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you lucky lady Kath - how fantastic - but your samples are gorgeous - they know what they're doing don't they???! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful samples. They called the right person!

    ReplyDelete