Wednesday, August 17, 2016

"12 Tags of 2016"...August

Hi folks...here we are at the 8th tag...two-thirds of the way through "12 Tags of 2016" already...
 and this month's Technique Remix...Brayered Stain and Frameworks...


 I couldn't resist adding a little bit of Vintage Foil just to liven it up a bit...
and perhaps it's time to start filing the tags away in their "2016" Worn Cover...the problem is I've turned the cubbyhole upside down and can't find the ring binder and tag pockets and one's not much good without the others...did I order them and file them away in that special "safe" place or did I have a senior moment and forget ...who knows....
I suspect it could be the latter because when my parcel of Halloween Idea-ology goodies arrived...I seem to have forgotten to order the pumpkins...seriously...what's the point of making a shopping list if you don't follow it to the letter...you wouldn't shop for the ingredients for chicken curry and come home without the chicken would you...
time to make a cuppa...sit down and make a "I'm such a numptie" list and make sure I get it right this time.
See you all later
Hugs Kath xxx