Friday, May 27, 2016

Woohoo...it's Friday...

Morning folks...woohoo...it's Friday...the end of a busy old week in the cubbyhole. Thanks to the "not at all seasonal" weather...the garden plans haven't progressed much beyond planting up a few pots...

instead I've been confined to the cubbyhole trying to get ahead of the game with DT projects so that when Summer does finally arrive I'll have lots of time in hand to spend outdoors...that's the plan...wishful thinking or completely delusional...take your pick...

and I may be cutting off my nose to spite my face but I really don't mind if Summer holds off until next week because my Simon Says Stamp DT parcel has arrived...
and I'm looking forward to a hot weekend date with the Friday Girls and a rather dapper gentleman or two...
Have a great weekend whatever the weather and I'll see you all on Monday with a new project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and you still have plenty of time to join in this week's  "Make A Wish" challenge with the chance for you to win a $50 spending spree voucher.
Hugs Kath xxx

8 comments:

  1. The weather has not been so good here either Kath . Think we have had some sunnier days and warmer temperatures than the east, which has been nice as like you I enjoy the garden

    Have a great weekend and I look forward to viewing your dapper gents

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some interesting goodies to play with.
    Have a super weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is really beginning to take shape Kath after all your hard work. Those gents really are very dapper, have fun! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is looking tip top Kath!! Have a super weekend with the Friday girls & those dapper chappies too!! Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath,
    I love your blue pot...my strawberry plants would look wonderful in something like that :). We had rain here last night but I was determined to finish the front garden today...three days is more than long enough for weeding a none too large piece of garden. Luckily the rain softened up the concrete that is my soil enough to finish the job and actually dig two holes to plant a couple of day lilies my sister gifted me from her garden before she moved house. Now I'm just waiting for the council to deliver my garden waste bag so that I can get rid of all the stuff I don't want in my compost.
    My new granite chipping path was inspected by a slo-worm yesterday and I think it passed...said slo-worm was last seen relaxing under some rotting wood I've got in a corner for my toad to live under, I'm thrilled that I also now have a pretty legless lizards as well!
    I think now I deserve some time off from garden chores and I may even be able to spend a bit of time over the weekend in the craft room, hopping over the roll of vinyl flooring that's still waiting to be laid in the kitchen lol.
    Have a great crafty weekend everyone.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tryiong again...OK...your garden is looking so pretty, the weather is all over the place I know and looks to me like your about to have a 'cubby-hole' blast of a week-end....you enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The garden is coming along nicely. Loving the sneaky peaks of your parcel. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete